About the training
The training will explore trauma theory and how the Acceptance of a trauma model offers the potential for recovery.
It enables delegates to understand that by exploring the Behaviours that result from trauma it is possible to understand that it is ‚Äėwhat happened‚Äô to the child or young person that resulted in coping strategies that can be destructive to the individual, family and society.
By being Curious as individuals we can facilitate a collaborative culture to promote healing and autonomy.
Training aims and objectives
- To inspire and motivate the workforce to adapt their interactions with people through the principles and practices of trauma-informed practice
- For professionals to have a better awareness of how trauma from early age manifests itself in behaviours and life choices of children, young people and adults
- To provide information on the links between trauma, attachment, behaviour and triggers
- To improve awareness of developmental trauma, toxic stress, adverse childhood experiences, and positive childhood experiences
- To introduce neuroscience research in relation to trauma
- To provide an awareness of the impact of vicarious trauma
- Resilience¬† and¬† protective factors
All course materials.
The customer may cancel a training course provided that written notice is given to the supplier at least 28 days before the first training date.
If the notice to cancel is provided less than 28 days before the first training date, no refund will be made to the customer.
If the notice to cancel is provided more than 28 days before the first training date, 100% of the charges will be refunded to the customer.