About the training
The training will explore trauma theory and how the Acceptance of a trauma model offers the potential for recovery. By exploring the Behaviours that result from trauma it is possible to understand that it is âwhat happenedâ to the child or young person that resulted in coping strategies that can be destructive to the individual, family and society.
We believe that by being Curious as individuals we can facilitate a collaborative culture to promote healing and autonomy. We introduce simple activities to promote curiosity with those we support.
Rock Poolâs training courses use a trauma-informed psycho-educational model.
We facilitate a safe space to ensure learning and promote collaboration. Our training is designed to be strengths based and skills building.
This one-day training course is for up to 25 delegates and is delivered direct to your organisation.
- To inspire and motivate the workforce to adapt their interactions with people through trauma informed practice
- For professionals to be able to understand how trauma from early age manifests itself in behaviour and life choices of children, young people and adults
- To have an increased understanding on the links between trauma, attachment, behaviour and triggers
- To improve understanding of developmental trauma, toxic stress and adverse childhood experiences
- To improve knowledge and provide simple practical tools on how to support adults, children and young people to develop resilience
- To have an understanding of neuroscience research in relation to trauma
- To understand of the principles and practices of trauma informed approaches
- To increase understanding of the impact of vicarious trauma
- Workforce are motivated and inspired to adapt their interactions with people through trauma informed practice
- Increased knowledge of how trauma impacts on behaviours and life choices
- Increased knowledge about trauma, attachment, behaviour and triggers
- Increased knowledge of developmental trauma, toxic stress and adverse childhood experiences
- Increased knowledge and provision of simple practical tools to support children, young people and adults to develop resilience.
- Increased understanding of the principles and practices of trauma informed approaches
- Increased understanding of neuroscience research in relation to trauma
- To have an increased understanding of the impact of vicarious trauma
All course materials.
The customer may cancel a training course provided that written notice is given to the supplier at least 28 days before the first training date.
If the notice to cancel is provided less than 28 days before the first training date, no refund will be made to the customer.
If the notice to cancel is provided more than 28 days before the first training date, 100% of the charges will be refunded to the customer.