- Trauma is universal. Our mission is to contribute to transforming society to accept this reality by understanding how behaviour is influenced by trauma.
- Trauma-informed awareness and practice in society delivers hope, resilience and recovery.
- We believe: that a trauma-informed approach can change society.
- We are all the same: we do not differentiate between people with lived experience, service providers and ourselves.
- We believe:Â in supporting individuals to lead independent lives free from the involvement of services.
We Aim To:
- Provide education and simple practical tools that enable people to gain new perspectives and change their lives.
- Inspire the workforce to value and adapt their interactions with people through trauma-informed practice.
- Provide individuals with the ability to develop resilience to assist recovery.
- Have an influence on cultural change within organisations to enable them to become trauma informed.