The Rock Pool Recovery Toolkits
Requirements for Delivery
Before you start delivering any of the Rock Pool Recovery Toolkits, please make sure you have adhered to the following guidelines. Failure to observe these requirements will result in Rock Pool rescinding your license to deliver the Toolkits.
- The Rock Pool Recovery Toolkits are trauma-informed and psychoeducational, not psychotherapy and must be delivered as such
- Facilitators should always complete pre-group initial assessments
- Take time to select your group for varied experience and compatibility
- Ensure one facilitator has received the full Rock Pool training
- Ensure one facilitator has experience/training in the DASH
- Ensure one facilitator has frontline experience of delivering services in the appropriate sector e.g., domestic abuse, sexual violence, trauma
- Have clear confidentiality and safeguarding policies and pathways
- Prior to the start of delivery consider and identify external support for those that might need it
- The programme should not be altered in any way and must be delivered as it is written
Remember we are always available if you have any questions about delivery of any of our programmes.