Time to Reflect: Providing supportive resources for wellbeing and resilience, facilitating a safe space to reflect on what has been an extraordinary time and offering practical tools to help manage the ongoing impact of changed work environments since COVID-19.
About Time to Reflect
We at Rock Pool are very aware that many professionals have experienced some significant levels of stress and distress over the 18 months, and that as a result we have developed a new package specifically around self-care, resilience, and reflective practice.¬†¬†We have called this Time to Reflect¬†and it is accompanied by a wellbeing box and individual journal to take away¬†to support reflective practice after the event.
Time to Reflect provides professionals working in your sector with an understanding of the emotional and physical responses to the pandemic, and the struggle between supporting themselves, their families, and clients.¬†¬†It will address the need for well-being and resilience and will allow an opportunity for a safe space to reflect and consider peoples‚Äô own needs.
We introduce personal reflective practice as a way to provide selfcare, to help manage the daily stresses of working life to enable professionals to continue to support clients without the cumulative negative impacts of vicarious and secondary trauma.
The package includes:
- A 30 minute Wellbeing Webinar that you can watch whenever you want,
- A two hour Reflective Q&A Seminar delivered by one of our experts based on Reflective Practice,
- A Reflective journal to support the sessions and implementation of Reflective Practice, including practical tools to improve self-care
- Wellbeing Box delivered directly to the individuals door filled with things to complement the whole experience
¬£75 per delegate plus VAT
We can also provide courses direct to your organisation, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- If you are interested and would like to find out more information about this tutorial or any of Rock Pool‚Äôs work, please contact us:
Tel: 01803 659191