The training seeks to achieve this by exploring the 5 Râs model with delegates that will cover Recognise, Respond, Risk, Refer and Record. At the end of the training all delegates will feel confident in recognising where domestic abuse might be happening and knowing how to respond in order to ensure safe and informed approaches to individuals.
This 1-day training course is up to 25 delegates and can be delivered both in the room and online.
Training Outcomes and Objectives
- To develop an awareness and understanding of the dynamics of Domestic Abuse
- To be informed about the definition and impact of Coercive Control
- To know how to identify a victim of Domestic Abuse
- To understand the value of Routine Enquiry
- To have an understanding of risk assessment and how to respond
- To have an awareness of how intersectionality can impact on Domestic abuse victims.
- To have an understanding of Vicarious Trauma and Vicarious Resilience