Rock Pool’s Annual Report
We are delighted to share with you Rock Poolâs Annual Report for the year September 2020 to August 2021.
This was a very challenging year for Rock Pool as COVID-19 played a significant part in all our lives and within our business. However, despite the impact of COVID-19 we successfully translated our classroom-based training to an online platform and created a number of new webinars and training events.
Some of the highlights of the year included
- Having a 404% increase from the previous 12 months in the number of delegates registering for our courses,
- Being awarded funding from the Big Lottery and worked in partnership with some great organisations to trial delivering the Adult Recovery Toolkit online,
- Commissioned by the Office of Cheshire Police and Crime Commissioner to deliver 39 courses to approximately 831 delegates
As we are still operating in a complex environment where the global pandemic continues to have an impact, the main focus for Rock Pool over the next 12 months is excellence and stability. We continue to strive to deliver excellent services whether that is via an online platform or moving back into a classroom environment.
Rock Pool Objectives for the financial year September 2021 â August 2022
- Delivery of high quality training that meets or exceeds the expectation of the clients
- Maintain financial stability
- Healthy, happy workplace and employees
- Evaluate evaluation
- Consolidate our business processes for maximum efficiency
- Reduce Rock Pool’s negative impact on the environment
You can download the full report here.