Rock Pool Manchester Roadshow: Understanding Trauma – Tuesday 9 July
Rock Pool would like to invite you to our free 2019 Manchester Roadshow, which takes place on Tuesday 9th July.
Please note – the Manchester Roadshow is now fully-booked, but if you would like to join the waiting list, please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
The theme for this half-day session is Understanding Trauma, and will include interactive sessions focusing on practical aspects of our training courses and programmes which attendees will be able to use in their day-to-day work with people who have experienced trauma.
- Rock Pool founders Kirsty Mooney and Sue Penna will be sharing their message about trauma and trauma-informed practice
- An introduction to the ABC of Trauma training course
- Speak with people who have been involved with our Adverse Childhood Experiences training and programmes in Harpurhey, North Manchester
- An interactive session demonstrating how Rock Pool’s training courses and programmes are run
- An introduction to Rock Pool’s newest course, Trauma Informed Educators
Who should attend:
Charity and Third Sector Managers, Commissioners, Service Managers, Policy Officers, Troubled Family Co-ordinators, Principle Social Workers, Directors of Children’s Services
Location: Friendsβ Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NS https://www.meetinghousemanchester.co.uk/find-us
Time: 9.30am until 1pm.
Refreshments: Tea/coffee/soft drinks available throughout the day; a buffet lunch will be served.
Cost: This is a free event