Rock Pool London Roadshow: Understanding Trauma – Thursday 11 July
Rock Pool would like to invite you to our free 2019 London Roadshow, which takes place on Thursday 11th July.
The theme for this half-day session is Understanding Trauma, and will include interactive sessions focusing on practical aspects of our training courses and programmes which attendes will be able to use in their day-to-day work with people who have experienced trauma.
- Rock Pool founders Kirsty Mooney and Sue Penna will be sharing their message about trauma and trauma-informed practice
- An introduction to the ABC of Trauma training course
- Meet and chat with participants who have completed the Adult Adverse Childhood Experiences Recovery Toolkit Programme
- An interactive session demonstrating how Rock Pool’s training courses and programmes are run
- An introduction to Rock Pool’s newest course, Trauma Informed Educators
Who should attend:
Charity and Third Sector Managers, Commissioners, Service Managers, Policy Officers, Troubled Family Co-ordinators, Principle Social Workers, Directors of Children’s Services
Location: Lift, 45 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PW – http://www.liftislington.org.uk/find-us
Time: 9.30am until 1pm.
Refreshments: Tea/coffee/soft drinks available throughout the day; a buffet lunch will be served.
Cost: This is a free event